That was Tough; Yet Worth it.



09-12-2021
Still finding a way to learn during lockdown. 

    Although the two-year lock down was challenging, I learned a lot from it. Having an in-person class for my final year of junior high school was a welcome change. I just long for the times when we could talk to our classmates, take part in activities, enjoy ourselves as a group, and create lasting memories. Simply put, because you get to completely comprehend subjects that were not addressed in modules, finish assignments, and earn academic validation, the level of education is different. You will learn more from the teachers and students if you use a classroom as your learning environment.

    I was overwhelmed and helpless. The most challenging year was the first one because I was worried about becoming sick and spreading the infection. I was worried that the virus had infected everyone I socialized with. Even if you can go outside, it's not quite the same as it once was. It appeared as though something gave way and everything went awry. The two-week suspension of classes extended to two years, and I spent grades 8 and 9 isolated in my room, regretting the time I felt I squandered. I felt helpless as I witnessed people endure suffering simply to save lives, grieving families, the nation's economy failing owing to a lack of income, and people becoming agitated. However, there was still some optimism in people's hearts, and they made a conscious decision to express it in a variety of ways. There were folks who gave me strength through my lowest moments. They did a lot of things for me, including baking and painting, which I now enjoy doing. These activities served as my coping mechanism to help me battle, carry on with my life, and have the fortitude to see this as a challenge to become a better version of myself.

    I find that I learn a lot as I navigate various obstacles in life. And I employ or put these lessons into practice in order to improve myself. Hearing that face-to-face lessons would resume was immensely comforting. the feeling of beginning school at last. Even the darkest moments I have gone through have a positive aspect. And the lessons I picked up were invaluable.

Comments

  1. Im proud of u, always choose to be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throughout our journey as student, ups and downs is always present but the best thing we can do about it is to continue living our life and enjoy it<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slay, Queen. I fancy you. Be strong. Always remember that I'm always here for ya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts