To my Educators - Jeziah




"Teachers who love teaching, teach children to love learning" - Anonymous 
The teacher has great teaching techniques, so regardless of how challenging the subject is, I can still comprehend it. This has an impact on me as a student since I know I will learn a lot.


https://www.clipartmax.com/max/m2K9A0m2N4H7Z5H7/


   The things that most astound me about teachers are their tenacity, teaching prowess, stamina to teach hundreds of kids five days a week, and sacrifices they make to provide us with the high-quality education we deserve. Other professions would not arise without them.

    I am thankful for all the lessons you have taught me because without you, I would not be who I am today. I will remember all the lessons you have taught me for the rest of my life. I will use what I have learned from you to develop the finest possible version of myself, just as I have today. All of the experiences we have shared will always be in my heart, and I will think back on them in the future to be motivated to pursue my goals. I'm very happy to have you by my side to guard me, give me guidance, and instruct me.

    "The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don't tell you what to see" by Alexandra K. Trenfor. Instead of teaching us what we should become, teachers will show us how to cross pathways and how to face the obstacles and overcome fears we will encounter along the way. They impart valuable lessons to us and use all available means to do so

    My heart was touched when my teacher said it, as I recall. "We won't become wealthy in this industry, but the true test is providing you with education and ensuring your future success because your success is our success," Imagine how incredible these educators are; they inspire me to pursue my dreams wholeheartedly, and when I succeed, I want to thank them and say, "I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for you."





 

 

Comments

Popular Posts