For me, love is | by ziah


     When we think of Valentine's Day, we often think of a couple's love, affection, and receiving gifts from a lover such as cards, flowers, and chocolates. However, because I am single, I do not get to experience such things. But Valentine's Day isn't always about showing love to your partner; for me, it's about celebrating love for everyone, especially my family and friends, who play an important role in my life.

It had been a long day, but here are some highlights from that day.

    I went to school on Valentine's Day and saw all the vendors selling flowers and heart-shaped balloons. The front gate is flooded with red, and it was nostalgic because it was the first time in two years that I was going to celebrate Valentine's Day at school. It was pretty day normal, but one lesson stood out for me: the story of how the Calle Crisologo was preserved because of love. A Japanese and an Ilocana fall in love. I was fascinated by the things that can be attained through love. One of my love languages is gift giving; it makes me so happy to see people's faces when they open my gifts. That day, I gave small gifts to my friends as a small token of appreciation for being there for me when I needed them. Later that day, I returned home with a cake because it was my father's birthday on February 14th! We went out to dinner because spending time with family after a long day is so comforting

    I may not be in a relationship, but the love I give and receive from my loved ones is sufficient to make my Valentine's Day complete. Love should be expressed every day, not just on February 14th. Every day, we must tell them how to make our loved ones feel loved. They are the people who know you best and can best treat you.

Comments

  1. I agree that Valentine's isn't just for lovers, you can celebrate it with your family, friends, and even with your self. What's important is the quadratic formula where (-b±√(b²-4ac))/(2a), and the quadratic equation ax² + bx + c = 0, where a ≠ 0. Voltage is directly proportional to current while resistance is inversely proportional. Valentine's Day is best celebrated when you're with Fibonacci Sequence

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree that Valentine's Day is about family, friends, and lovers as well. What matters is that you had a good day whether you had a lover or not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts